Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update - 3dp2dt

I returned to the daily work grind today. I actually stayed home from work for 3 days this week to make sure I rested and had "limited activity" and also to avoid my daily work stress. It was harder than I thought to do absolutely nothing really. Yesterday I did go out to lunch with my husband and we did a wee bit of shopping and picked our daughter up from school, which was nice.

I called and spoke to one of the nurses today, I wanted to get the embryo cell # for the Grade 1 embryo that was transfered on Monday. She confirmed what I think I already knew, it was a perfect 2 cell. I've tried to find out what I can about success rates for 2 day transfers, seems like conflicting info out there and I have got to stop researching because it makes me nuts. Or more nuts I guess is more appropriate.

I also told the nurse that today I felt better than I had in weeks and I was a bit worried that I actually felt good. She said not to read into it and I was fine..ect. But it is odd that I felt so good today, because I've been feeling pretty horrible the last several weeks...just bloated, achy ovary type pain and plain uncomfortable. I'm thinking that all that Lupron and Bravelle must have checked out of the system officially. I also went to be last night dog tired at 8:15pm and had the best night sleep I've had in several weeks.

I tried to get the nurse to fess up regarding what great progesterone levels might indicate... :-) She said the same thing the doctor said...no matter how high or low my progesterone test results are next week it's not an indication of pregnancy either way. It's totally a conspiracy!

I test for progesterone level on 11/24 (looking for at least 15)
I test for HCG for pregnancy on 12/1 and 12/03. Seems like buzz light years away right now. AND I read tonight that they call the day after with the blood test results. k i l l i n g me! Don't they realize they need to get the results on the fly and call with results right away.

I have breast heaviness, and tenderness issues - laying on my stomach is not an option. I know it's the progesterone talking though.... I really am praying so hard that this works! Please pray for us and for our little baby(ies) to be!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Keep it up. We know it will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that fascinating that when we feel good, all of a sudden we think something might be wrong? LOL
    Sending you implantation and growing thoughts to your embies, and calm for the remaining of your 2ww.
    thanks for stopping by on my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete