Sunday, November 16, 2008

Miracles can Happen, to US too!

Unbelievable update:

Embryologist called about 45 mins ago. He said that 2 of the 4 eggs have fertilized! We are in shock, it's unfathomable to us! We just can't believe it. He said that they look like they should at this early stage and to keep praying. He said unless we hear from him early tomorrow morning to plan on coming in at 10:30 am for transfer! WOW. What an amazing feeling. Now we just need those 2 eggs to do what they need do overnight! Our DNA is mingling it up! We've updated the parentals - it's tears all around and many a church prayer answered this morning. Keep praying everyone, keep praying!

#1 tip thus far: Talk to your embryologist. We think it's really made a difference.

Now I must get the house in order and do some work stuff for my 2 days of rest. DH and my mom are pushing for me to take 3 days off from work, we shall see. I have a lot on my plate and even though this is a gazillion times more important, I still feel like an ass re-scheduling meetings and maybe not hitting a few deadlines. My co-workers are going to think I'm just a slacker, but little do they know I'm just trying to implant and grow us a beautiful baby to add to our family!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you had two fertilize! I'm praying they continue to grow and divide. I know I'm on the other side of my journey now but I do understand the ups and downs and how hard it is. Waiting for the embryologist to call was harder than the two week wait for me.

    Thinking of you and praying for your ET tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself and line up some good books and movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and good luck. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete