Sunday, November 9, 2008

To Blog or not to Blog???

I've never had a public interactive diary so to speak, or much of a a private one either. I start them a few times a year and then discard them after a while. Even when a journal is "private" it's difficult for me because when I go back to read what I said I am embarrassed or ashamed or I didn't accomplish what I set out to do so in the trash it goes... I am my own worst critic for sure!

This is our second IVF, and we have high hopes for the outcome, "guarded optimism" as I've described it to close family & friends.....however, for me, and maybe others in the IVF roller coaster I would say the "HOPE" we carry outweighs the guard.

When we started our 2nd IVF cycle @ the consult with the new doc in Aug, he was very positive, and that optimism has carried us through. The new doc told us that the "empty" follicles that were retrieved at the end of 2006, (the measly not so fabulous 5 that they were) was fluke and that he could not imagine it happening to us twice. We also have a morpholgoy issue with the sperm, so we know we have to do the ICSI process as well... so as it has turned out this time around...things have been seamless, the whole ordeal seems different, we both feel more at peace with it and it's nice because it's all happened very quickly.

I'm going to blog! This is going to be great for me...therapeutic too I would wager!

No comments:

Post a Comment